- Application Deadline: July 1
- Admissions Cut-off: July 16
- Application Deadline: November 15
- Admissions Cut-off: December 1
International Admissions Procedure
- Apply for Admission and pay the $25 undergraduate application fee
- Submit a copy of your passport to email@example.com
- Request a transcript evaluation. All students who have attended Secondary School outside of the United States must submit required official academic credentials. All post-secondary coursework is required to be evaluated by a National Association of Credit Evaluation Services (NACES) authorized transcript evaluation service. A credit by-credit evaluation is required for all post-secondary coursework. We recommend: https://www.incredevals.org/
- Submit your SAT scores to our Admissions Office. International SAT test dates can be found at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/international
- International students are required to fulfill a language proficiency requirement. Please speak with your Admission Counselor for more details.
- Submit a Declaration of Finance form and Official Bank Statement or a letter from your bank. Ask your Admission Counselor for more details.