- Apply for Admission and pay the $25 undergraduate application fee
- Submit a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a transcript evaluation. All students who have attended Secondary School outside of the United States must submit required official academic credentials. All post-secondary coursework is required to be evaluated by a National Association of Credit Evaluation Services (NACES) authorized transcript evaluation service. A credit by-credit evaluation is required for all post-secondary coursework. We recommend: https://www.incredevals.org/
- Submit your SAT scores to our Admissions Office. International SAT test dates can be found at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/international
- International students are required to fulfill a language proficiency requirement. Please speak with your Admission Counselor for more details.
- Submit a Declaration of Finance form and Official Bank Statement or a letter from your bank. Ask your Admission Counselor for more details.
Once you are admitted to the college, you will be issued an I-20. This document allows you to apply and get your VISA in your home country. Visit https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/ to learn more!