- Apply for admission and pay the $35 graduate application fee
- Request that all official college transcripts be submitted to the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- A copy of your RN license
- 2 letters of professional reference
- A short essay on why you want to obtain your Master’s in Nursing (called a Statement of Purpose)
Advance Your Nursing Career
Our reputation and legacy for producing exceptional nursing graduates throughout the region is unparalleled. The MSN program currently offers MSN tracks in Family Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Educator.
The MSN-FNP online program (6 Semesters) incorporates national evidence based criteria. The Family Nurse Practitioner MSN program prepares nurses to assume the role of a primary care provider to families and individuals across the lifespan.
Graduates of the program are qualified to sit for the American Academy of Nurse Practitioner (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification exam as a Family Nurse Practitioner.