“Presentation is a small campus and everyone here really feels like my family. ”Payton Colestock, Presentation College Freshman
- 2.0 GPA on 4.0 scale or GED certificate, minimum score 450
- 18 ACT or 970 SAT
Fall 2021 (Covid-19) Test Optional Admission
Presentation College is offering incoming freshman a test-optional admissions choice for the Fall 2021 semesters. We will admit you without an ACT or SAT score if you were unable to test or retest due to COVID-19. Please contact us if you have questions regarding your ACT or SAT testing.
Presentation College does superscore – meaning we take the highest sub score from each test section and calculate a new composite score. We do this for the ACT and the SAT.
Individuals who are 24 years of age or older are not required to take the ACT/SAT for admission. However, an ACT/SAT score may be a requirement for admission to individual programs.
Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Submit an application for admission and pay the $25 application fee
- Request a high school transcript or GED score report be sent to email@example.com
- Request your official ACT or SAT score(s), unless included on high school transcript
Options for official transcript submission:
- Paper transcripts can be accepted as official provided they are are either mailed or personally delivered to the Admissions Office in the original, sealed envelope from the school.
- Electronic transcripts can be accepted as official provided they are emailed directly from the school or are submitted via an electronic transcript service to firstname.lastname@example.org
All records submitted, filed, and accumulated in the Admissions and Registrar’s Offices become the property of the College.
Upon receipt of these items, the Admissions Office will notify applicants of admission, provisional admission, probationary admission, or denial of admission into the College.
Home-schooled students must complete an application for admission and submit the non-refundable application fee of $25 along with official documentation of each of the following: ACT or SAT scores and transcripts from the local home schooling guild or association school. If not available, primary educator-prepared transcripts, which detail course descriptions, proficiency levels, and textbooks used, are acceptable.
Ready to be a Saint?
Submit your application today! Presentation College has rolling admission, so you'll get a response back soon on your application status.