Move-in and Validation Day!
Friday, August 19
Start in the Southeast building, complete your validation process, and then head to the East Suites to check in and move in! Open hours between 9am and 3pm. Welcome Weekend activities to follow on Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st.
Things to Know
-You can apply for housing with your personal email; once you get your student email your housing account will update to your PC Student email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-Your Admissions Counselor will connect you with an academic advisor to help you register for classes. View your class schedule on your portal.
-After you are registered for classes you will receive a PC Student email. It's best if you download the Outlook app to have your student email easily accessible. You will use that login for your email, moodle (our online homework system), and to buy textbooks.
-View your ledger on your Student Portal to see if you owe a balance after scholarships, loans, and grants. If you do owe a balance, you can pay for the semester at the start of classes or choose to be on a 4 month/semester payment plan.
New Student Checklist
Complete the following checklist and contact your Admissions Counselor if you have questions:
- Tuition Deposit (For on-campus students only) Confirm your enrollment by submitting your $100 tuition deposit. This secures your spot at PC and allows you to register for classes. Online students (PCV) are not required to pay a tuition deposit.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Complete Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling if you will be receiving federal student loans.
- Housing (For on-campus students only) Create a housing account on eRez Life and submit your housing application and $250 housing deposit. If you qualify to live off campus you will need to submit a housing waiver form. Contact your Admissions Counselor for more information.
- Immunization Records - Submit your immunization records to your Admission Counselor. Students must provide proof that they have received 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). Typically you can contact your home clinic or hospital will have the records and can submit a copy either by email or fax to Presentation College Admissions.
- Complete the Payment Agreement Disclosure Statement Form. All students must complete this agreement form from the Student Account Office. Pay your bill on your student portal, or reach out (email@example.com or 605-229-8451).
- Send in Final Transcripts. The Admissions Office must receive all final, official copies of transcripts within your first semester at PC. Chat with your Admissions Counselor for more details.