Things to Know
You’ll be given your Presentation College Student Email approximately 60 days before classes start.
Login to your Student Portal to see your Financial Aid, pay your bill, and view your class schedule.
Buy your textbooks! Visit our online bookstore and make sure you’re prepared for the first day of class.
New Student Checklist
Complete the following checklist and contact your Admissions Counselor if you have questions:
- Tuition Deposit (For on-campus students only) Confirm your enrollment by submitting your $100 tuition deposit. This secures your spot at PC and allows you to register for classes. Online students (PCV) are not required to pay a tuition deposit.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Complete Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling if you will be receiving federal student loans.
- Housing (For on-campus students only) Create a housing account on eRez Life and submit your housing application and $250 housing deposit. If you qualify to live off campus you will need to submit a housing waiver form. Contact your Admissions Counselor for more information.
- Immunization Records - Submit your immunization records to your Admission Counselor. Students must provide proof that they have received 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). Typically you can contact your home clinic or hospital will have the records and can submit a copy either by email or fax to Presentation College.
- Complete the Payment Plan Agreement Form. You must have made your first payment or an arrangement with the Student Accounts office before you can start class or move in to your suite. Pay your bill on your student portal, or reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-229-8451). Complete this form.
- Complete the Payment Agreement Disclosure Statement Form. All students must complete this agreement form from the Student Account Office.