Veterans Information

Veteran Education Benefits-Programs

If you have served in our country’s armed forces, you may be eligible for benefits at Presentation  College.  Current Veteran Education Benefits include:

  • Chapter 30-Montogomery GI Bill-Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
  • Chapter 31-Vocational Rehabilitation (VR&E)
  • Chapter 35-Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA)
  • Chapter 33-Post-9/11 GI Bill
  • Chapter 1606-Montogomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)


New to Veteran Education Benefits?

  • Visit and click on “For Students”. Contains detailed information on applying for benefits, programs, payment rates and more.
  • To apply for benefits, click on “Get Started” and “Apply for Benefits”. Select one of the four options.  Presentation College encourages students to utilize the online application.
  • Once you have applied, notify the certifying officials located in the Registrar’s Office. Individuals needing assistance with the application process, or who have questions, are welcome to make an appointment with a certifying official.


Have you received or are you currently receiving Veteran Education Benefits at another institution and are transferring to Presentation College?

  • Visit
  • Veterans or service members:
    • Complete VA Form 22-1995-Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
  • Dependents of a Veteran or service member:
    • Complete VA Form 22-5495-Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
  • All requests for change of program or place of training must be filed with the Registrar’s Office. Individuals needing assistance are welcome to make an appointment with a certifying official.


Vocational Rehabilitation Assistance

  • Complete vocational rehabilitation career counseling with a VA case manager
  • Provide a completed copy of VA Form 28-1905-Authorization and Certification of Entrance or Reentrance into Rehabilitation and Certification of Status to the Registrar’s Office.

Federal Tuition Assistance

  • Prospective Students who are eligible for Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) must receive approval from the Educational Service Officer (ES) or counselor within the military service prior to enrolling at Presentation College.

Other Helpful Information

  • VA education benefit recipients must inform the Registrar’s Office of any changes in registration, withdrawal, or change in major
  • Presentation College is a military-friendly institution. All students eligible for educational benefits from the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) must submit a copy of eligibility documentation and the PC Education Benefit Information Form to the certifying official in the Registrar’s Office.  The certifying official will process individual enrollment certification each term and will inform the Financial Aid and Student Account offices of the benefit.
  • VA benefits will not impact the amount of federal financial aid a student is eligible to receive.
  • Disclosure of VA Education Benefit should be made at the time of application to Presentation College


Helpful Links