- Log in to your webmail at:
- Once you have logged in click the “Options” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now click on the “Change Your Password…” button
- Enter your current password once and your new password twice. Please make sure your new password has the following requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Your password will need to be changed every 6 months
- Be sure to click the “Save” button at the bottom when done.
- Use your new password when logging in to email as well as blackboard.
If you have questions about changing your password or are unable to access your account please contact the Help Desk at 605-229-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org