What does a Student Ambassador do?
• Conduct campus tours for prospective students and their families, new students, employees, and guests of Presentation College.
• Welcome and greet the public at various Presentation College activities.
• Develop a knowledge of Presentation College.
• Represent Presentation College during college events.
• Assist with duties and tasks related to events put on by various PC departments.
• Attend required trainings.
Benefits of being a Presentation College Student Ambassador
As a Student Ambassador students develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit them for life. Future employers are looking for employees with community involvement and service! Student Ambassadors gain a wide variety of leadership skills that help build resumes and build communication skills. Students will earn letters of recommendations, get connected to and serve campus, and help students and the community learn more about Presentation College.
Student Ambassador qualifications:
• Must be a current Presentation College student who has already finished the 1st semester of their 1st year.
• Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline, and enthusiasm for Presentation College
• Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Communicate positively
• Provide excellent customer service
• Have a love for Presentation College
• Know that the “World Needs More Saints”
If you have any questions prior to the application process, please contact Student Ambassador Advisor Sarah McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org