PC Diversity represents a tangible effort to live our mission of welcoming students of all faiths and the education of the whole person. Our work will be focused on the endeavor to build an environment of inclusion and respect for all persons, as well as offering opportunities for education, experience, and dialogue on a range of diversity issues.
Presentation College welcomes and seeks the belonging of individuals from all walks of life. We want this to be a place where you feel at home, where you feel you belong.
PC Diversity will work to ensure this on two broad fronts:
- Individual: addressing personal matters to the best of our abilities, including awareness of religious services in one’s tradition or health, beauty, or religious needs
- Communal: educating the PC and Aberdeen communities about all manner of diversity issues and topics.
- A visible celebration of diversity on campus
- Facilitation of the integration of diversity topics into the established campus life
- Facilitation of student needs
- Implement diversity topics and learning in every classroom
- Offer educational events, experiences, and opportunities for learning and dialogue around contemporary diversity issues
We have some exciting events planned for the upcoming academic year, including diverse dishes in the cafeteria, commemoration of national holidays/cultural celebrations, and diversity films and discussions!
Please send us your ideas: email@example.com