Now that you are accepted to the College, there are a few things you need to remember. Complete the following checklist or contact the PC Virtual Outreach Services Coordinator for more information.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to include PC’s school code: 003467.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling if you will be receiving federal student loans.
- Complete the Computer Competency Test.
- Complete the Acuplacer Test, students who completed Intermediate Algebra or College Algebra with a grade of C- or higher or College Composition).
- Once your academic file has been reviewed by your specific department, you will be assigned an advisor to help guide you during your time at Presentation College. Your advisor will contact you to discuss classes and any other program questions you may have and register your for classes.
- Order your books through Presentation College’s online bookstore. Students can order their books online and have them shipped directly to their home addresses.
PC Virtual Required Tests (pdf)