Now that you are accepted to the College, there are a few things you need to remember. Complete the following checklist or contact the PC Virtual Outreach Services Coordinator for more information.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to include PC’s school code: 003467.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling if you will be receiving federal student loans.
- Once your academic file has been reviewed by your specific department, you will be assigned an advisor to help guide you during your time at Presentation College. Your advisor will contact you to discuss classes and any other program questions you may have and register your for classes.
- Order your books through Presentation College’s online bookstore. Students can order their books online and have them shipped directly to their home addresses.
- ETS Proficiency Profile: Assessment test you take when you start Presentation College and again upon graduation. The ETS Proficiency Profile is a required entrance exam for all new students )or re-entering students) to Presentation College. The results of the exam are used for assessment of student learning and assessment of curriculum. The results are not used for acceptance into any program at the college. Online PC Virtual students will take the test with the assistance of a proctor in their home areas.
- Compass Test: (Three Parts)
- Reading Test (waived if you have taken College Comp I)
- Writing Test (waived if you have taken College Comp I)
- Math Test (waived for Certificate in Medical Transcription applicants and students eho have taken Intermediate or College Algebra with a grade of C- or higher)