Presentation College has a unique opportunity for currently licensed RNs to earn their Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing!
To be eligible for this program, you must be a currently licensed RN who graduated from a state-approved associate degree nursing program.
Some highlights of our program:
- 100% online delivery
- Clinicals done in your area (MN, ND, SD)
- 18 months to complete the program, pending successful progression
- Earn your degree while you continue to work as a nurse
- One phone call to have your questions answered – (507) 235-4658
- Maintain personal communication with faculty throughout the program while utilizing various forms of technology to individualize learning.
Click here (pdf) for more information and a list of classes required to complete the degree.
If you would like to talk with a PC graduate who decided to return to school for their BSN, we can put you in touch with one who can give you more details about the program. You can also contact the Admissions Department for more information at (507) 235-4658, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.