Presentation College has a unique opportunity for currently licensed LPNs to earn their Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing!
To be eligible for this program, you must be a currently licensed LPN who graduated from a state-approved practical nursing degree program.
Some highlights of our program:
- Accept 64 students in fall term and 64 students in spring term
- Courses delivered online and clinicals at one of our virtual sites
- 4 to 6 semesters to complete the program
- Earn your degree while you continue to work as a nurse
- One phone call to have your questions answered – 507-235-4658
- Maintain personal communication with faculty throughout the program while utilizing various forms of technology to individualize learning.
- Clinicals completed on preassigned weekends
Virtual Clinical Sites:
- Aberdeen, SD
- Fairmont, MN area
- Fargo, ND
Fall Term – July 1st (Students need to be accepted into Presentation College by this date)
Spring Term – November 1st (Students need to be accepted into Presentation College by this date)
Contact the Admissions Department for more information at 507-235-4658 or e-mail email@example.com.