Presentation College has a unique opportunity for currently licensed LPNs to earn their Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing!
To be eligible for this program, you must be a currently licensed LPN who graduated from a state-approved practical nursing degree program.
Some highlights of our program:
- Accept 64 students in fall term and 64 students in spring term
- Courses delivered online and clinicals at one of our virtual sites
- 4 to 6 semesters to complete the program
- Earn your degree while you continue to work as a nurse
- One phone call to have your questions answered – 507-235-4658
- Maintain personal communication with faculty throughout the program while utilizing various forms of technology to individualize learning.
- Clinicals completed on preassigned weekends
Virtual Clinical Sites:
- Aberdeen, SD
- Fairmont, MN area
- Fargo, ND
Fall Term – July 1st (Students need to be accepted into Presentation College by this date)
Spring Term – November 1st (Students need to be accepted into Presentation College by this date)
If you would like to talk with a PC graduate who decided to return to school for their BSN, we can put you in touch with one who can give you more details about the program. You can also contact the Admissions Department for more information at 507-235-4658 or e-mail email@example.com.