Direct Links
Presentation College

AV Request Form

AudioVisual Equipment Request Form (for Main Building Only)

AV use in Nursing/Social Work Building requires sign out of specific equipment on provided sign-out sheets located in the Nurses Learning Lab. For details, contact Danie Smith at Ext. 472.
  • :
  • :
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.