Quick Guide to Finding Full Text Articles
Don’t see any full text available of your article(s)?
1) Highlight and right click (or Ctrl C) journal title from search result(s)
2) New tab > Library webpage >scroll to “Full Text Journal Finder” and click
3) Copy source title from search result > paste into Journal Finder search box
4) Click into any database displaying publication date range within year needed
5) Click into correct year, date, volume & issue > scroll down to article(s)
Still can’t find article full- text option of your article(s)?
1) Email your citation* information to email@example.com
2) Also state the latest date by which you will accept emailed article(s); this date must be before research paper is due!
Citation= information given at the end of an abstract which lists author(s), title of the work, the source publication, the year, volume, issue, and page range
Jameson, James. The simplest things are hardest to find. The Simple Life. 2013: 13(1): 367-369.