Enroll in Flexible Spending: https://averaflexmember.lh1ondemand.com) First Time Users: Username is: first initial, last name and last 4 digits of social security number Example – jsmithxxxx Password is: welcome Unreimbursed medical amount has increased to $2,550 for 2015.
Update dependents for Critical Illness with Cancer and Accident Insurance: go to https://www.employeenavigator.com/benefits/Login.aspx
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the Forgot Password password link on the login page.
Additional Open Enrollment Information
- Open Enrollment: November 3, 2014 through November 21, 2014
- You can receive a zero percent increase in your health insurance premiums for the first half of the year by earning 300 points by 11/21/2014. To earn the zero percent increase reward for the second half of 2015, you must earn another 300 points (total of 600 points) no later than June 1, 2015.
- When enrolling in the flexible spending accounts for 2015, you must provide your direct deposit information. Failure to do so will result in any claims submitted put into a pending status until direct deposit information is received. You will do this on the flex spending online enrollment site.
- Employees enrolled in the Voya Voluntary Critical Illness with Cancer and Accident Insurance must confirm eligibility information for all covered dependents and new enrollees must list all covered dependents for claims to be paid. Claims for these two products will not be paid in 2015 if this information is not updated.
Employee Benefits Details
Choose an option below to read more about a specific benefit, view associated forms and more.
Employee Benefits Details
Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (001)
A retirement plan that provides a monthly benefit determined by the employee’s account balance when an employee retires. To be eligible to participate in the Defined Contribution retirement plan through TIAA-CREF, a participant must be age 21 or older, have a year of service and work at least 1,000 hours in that year. A participant is fully and immediately vested at the time contributions commence. Employer contributions will be allocated to participants each plan year equal of 3% of compensation. Participants are eligible for an employer match of 100% of the first 2% of annual pay that the employee contributes to the plan.
Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan (002)
Participation in a Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan through TIAA-CREF is available to employees at any time during their employment for additional pre-tax contributions to the plan subject to annual limitations..
A tuition remission benefit is available to regular full-time and regular part-time employees. (Please refer to the Benefit Supplement to Administration Handbook, Faculty Handbook, and Support Personnel Handbook).
Employees are eligible to accrue vacation from the first day of employment according to the following schedule:
- Beginning of employment through the completion of the 4th year – 12days
- Beginning of the 5th year through the completion of the 9th year – 15 days
- Beginning of the 10th year – 20 days
Employees are eligible for 10 paid holidays each. Designated holidays are as follows:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Good Friday
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Native American Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Personal Holiday
Employees are eligible to accumulate sick leave hours. Sick leave for full-time employees accrues at the rate of one day a month from the first day of employment. Regular part-time employees accrue sick leave hours based on the number of hours worked. Employees may accrue a maximum of 320 hours sick leave.
Paid leave of up to five days per calendar year (not cumulative) may be granted for the death of an immediate family member.
Payroll checks are directly deposited into your checking or savings account.