Welcome to Presentation College! When it comes to benefits, the options can seem countless and confusing. With the right information, choices become clearer.
You should carefully review the specific benefit information in this section.
Attend a benefits orientation with Human Resources.
Complete all enrollment/waiver forms and return to your local Human Resources Department within 30 days from date of hire or from the date you became benefits eligible. This includes completing online enrollments for the flexible spending accounts, critical illness with cancer insurance, and the accident insurance. If you do not enroll in a benefit within the allotted time period, the result will be a waiver of the benefit. Do not fax any enrollment forms directly to the benefit vendors.
Important: Please return all completed enrollment/waiver forms to your local Human Resources department.
Access the Online Enrollment Tools:
Critical Illness with Cancer and Accident Insurance
- To enroll, click on the following link: https://www.employeenavigator.com/benefits/Login.aspx
- New User Registration: Use the “New User Registration?” link if you’ve never logged on to Employee Navigator before. Type in your “First Name”, “Last Name”, Company Identifier type in “Avera”, “Last 4 Digits of SSN” and “Birth Date” in MM/DD/YYYY format, then click on “Next” and follow the instructions.
Flexible Spending Accounts
If you wish to enroll in the flexible spending accounts, you must complete two steps:
- Visit https://www.employeenavigator.com/benefits/Login.aspx. and complete the New User Registration instructions below. New User Registration: Use the “New User Registration?” link if you’ve never logged on to Employee Navigator before. Type in your “First Name”, “Last Name”, Company Identifier type in “Avera”, “Last 4 Digits of SSN” and “Birth Date” in MM/DD/YYYY format, then click on “Next” and follow the instructions.
- After you’ve enrolled in the flexible spending accounts, you will need to log into the flex spending vendor website to set up your direct deposit information (or to change your direct deposit information at a later date). You will also be able to look up your account balance, review the status of claims you’ve submitted, etc. Go to: https://averaflexmember.lh1ondemand.com
First Time Users:
Username is: first initial, last name and last 4 digits of social security number Example – jsmithxxxx
Password is: welcome
Employee Benefits Details
Choose an option below to read more about a specific benefit, view associated forms and more.
Employee Benefits Details
Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (001)
A retirement plan that provides a monthly benefit determined by the employee’s account balance when an employee retires. To be eligible to participate in the Defined Contribution retirement plan through TIAA-CREF, a participant must be age 21 or older, have a year of service and work at least 1,000 hours in that year. A participant is fully and immediately vested at the time contributions commence. Employer contributions will be allocated to participants each plan year equal of 3% of compensation. Participants are eligible for an employer match of 100% of the first 2% of annual pay that the employee contributes to the plan.
Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan (002)
Participation in a Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan through TIAA-CREF is available to employees at any time during their employment for additional pre-tax contributions to the plan subject to annual limitations..
A tuition remission benefit is available to regular full-time and regular part-time employees. (Please refer to the Benefit Supplement to Administration Handbook, Faculty Handbook, and Support Personnel Handbook).
Employees are eligible to accrue vacation from the first day of employment according to the following schedule:
- Beginning of employment through the completion of the 4th year – 12days
- Beginning of the 5th year through the completion of the 9th year – 15 days
- Beginning of the 10th year – 20 days
Employees are eligible for 10 paid holidays each. Designated holidays are as follows:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Good Friday
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Native American Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Personal Holiday
Employees are eligible to accumulate sick leave hours. Sick leave for full-time employees accrues at the rate of one day a month from the first day of employment. Regular part-time employees accrue sick leave hours based on the number of hours worked. Employees may accrue a maximum of 320 hours sick leave.
Paid leave of up to five days per calendar year (not cumulative) may be granted for the death of an immediate family member.
Payroll checks are directly deposited into your checking or savings account.