Make a gift to PC today!

Donating online is safe, secure and easy. We are thankful for your support this holiday season, and always.

*If you prefer to make a gift by phone or by mail, please contact the Advancement office at 605.229.8454


Other Ways to Give

Gifts of Stock

You can receive significant tax savings by giving appreciated securities to Presentation.  For more information, please see our online stock transfer form and instructions or contact Lori Herron at (605) 229-8454 or

Matching Gifts

Did you know that many businesses offer a matching gift program as part of employee benefits? If you or your spouse work for such a company, you can double or triple your gift to Presentation.

If your company has a paper form, complete your portion, mail it to the College, and the annual fund staff will do the rest. If your company uses an automated system, complete the procedure, and you are finished. In some cases a spouse’s company will also match the gift.

Check online if your company participates in the program, or call (605) 229-8454 and we’ll help you find out.

You may send your form in with your gift, or you can send it after your gift has been made. Matching gift forms can be sent to:

Presentation College Matching Gifts 1500 North Main Street Aberdeen, SD  57401


Please call us at (605) 229-8454 to speak to a staff member and make a gift using a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

Presentation Faculty or Staff

If you are employed by Presentation, you can make a gift online or have gifts automatically disbursed through payroll deduction. Contact the Advancement Department at (605) 229-8454 for more information.

Monthly Contributions

We can set up a convenient method for spreading payment of your annual gift over an entire year through monthly or quarterly payments. To request an enrollment form, please call the Advancement Department at (605) 229-8454.


For more information about gifts to Presentation or to speak to a staff member, please contact the Advancement Department at (605) 229-8454.