Presentation College offers financial aid to those who qualify. Financial aid includes merit and/or need-based financial assistance, grants, loans, and work study. To determine eligibility, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
What will I need to complete my FAFSA?
- Your social security number
- Your alien registration number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2’s, and any other records of money earned (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the ISRS Data Retrieval Tool. Use it if you can.)
- Bank statements and records of investments
- Records of untaxed income
- A federal student aid ID (FSA ID) to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm to obtain one).
- PC’s school code: 003467
- Complete the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by going to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. You will need your most recent tax information to complete the FAFSA, as well as a Department of Education PIN number. If you need to request a PIN number, visit http://www.pin.ed.gov/. For dependent students, your parents’ tax information is also needed, and one parent must also have a PIN number.
- You will receive e-mail notification from the Financial Aid Office after your initial award offer has been posted to the student portal or if changes have been made to your award offer. The award offer may be revised based on notification of additional funding sources received; number of credits earned; or a change in enrollment status. Please view and finalize your award offer by completing the following steps within two weeks of receiving the e-mail notification:
- Login to your student portal. If you are unable to locate your username or are having difficulty logging in, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Select My Financial Aid to view your award offer. Each type of aid will be listed by semester. In the upper left hand corner, you may select the specific term you would like to view.
- If you would like to accept all aid as offered, simply click the accept box. For funding sources you wish to decline, select the decline button. If you would like to reduce the loan amount offered, please select the decline button and email the Financial Aid Office with the amount you would like to borrow.
- All new Stafford Loan borrowers must complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) at www.studentloans.gov
- New Stafford loan borrowers must also complete Entrance Counseling at the above website.
- By accessing the student portal to view your award offer, you are also certifying:
- You reviewed and understand the Student Rights & Responsibilities as disclosed.
- You will use these funds for educationally related expenses.
- You will notify the Financial Aid Office with information on any additional outside sources or scholarships you may receive.
- You are receiving financial aid from only one college.