Congratulations on your acceptance to Presentation College! One of the first steps to becoming a Saint is attending a New Saint Registration Day. Meet with an academic advisor, register for fall classes, learn more about campus resources (financial aid, housing, student life, IT), meet your new classmates and meet Spirit, PC’s very own St. Bernard mascot!
PC will host the variety of dates and times for you to attend:
March 23, 2018 1pm, April 20, 2018-1pm, June 20, 2018-10am
What you need to bring to New Student Registration
- A $100 registration deposit is required to register for fall classes.
If you have not already paid your registration deposit, please submit it by online or over the phone at least one week prior to your registration date. Pay Deposit Here-Then click Registration Deposit
- Record of two properly-administered immunizations or immune titers for Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMRS).
- Official HS transcript with graduation date listed.
- Unofficial college transcripts (if you’re transferring credits from another college)
- Your laptop so you can register it with the IT department
- Outstanding Financial Aid paperwork
All are welcome at New Saint Registration Day
- Presentation College is one big family! We know that starting college is exciting for new students and families. This day is designed to help parents and families learn as much as possible about becoming an official PC Saint and campus life here at Presentation College.
- Throughout the day you will also have the opportunity to ask questions about financial aid (e.g., work study and scholarships), student accounts (i.e., paying your student’s bill), housing assignments, meal plans, and more!