Residency for Graduation:
A minimum of 18 credit hours must be taken at Presentation College to meet residency requirements for the Associate degree. A minimum of 33 hours must be taken at Presentation College to meet residency requirements for the Bachelor degree. Individual petitions requesting waiver of the residency requirement must be submitted in writing to the Vice President for Academics prior to the beginning of the semester of entry. External academic credit/educational credit by examination will not satisfy the academic residency requirement.
General Graduation Requirements:
Before graduation, students must meet the following requirements:
Apply for graduation on the web site at the time designated in the academic calendar, usually at the time of registration for the final semester.
Satisfy all financial obligations with the College
Complete the following requirements:
- 120 hours for a Bachelor’s degree or credits as required for a major, or 60 hours for an Associate’s degree or credits as required for a program with a minimum cumulative 2.00 GPA or as required per program; minors require a minimum of 18 credit hours.
- Minimum of 30% of the degree in upper division courses for a Bachelor’s degree.
- 33 residency credits for the Bachelor’s degree or 18 credits for the Associate’s degree; and 18 credits for a certificate program.
- 30 of the last 60 credits earned for a bachelor’s degree that the institution awards, and 15 of the final 30 credits for an associate’s degree it awards, must be credits earned at the institution.
- All work and residency requirements pertaining to the major field (see program descriptions in the catalog).
- General education requirements.
- Assessment requirements for the College and program; any students who fail to successfully complete any requirements remaining during the semester of graduation must apply for graduation in a later semester.
- Service learning project, (degree seeking students only)