Congratulations on becoming a Saint and joining our family this fall! After you have been admitted to the college, your transcripts will be officially evaluated by our Registrar’s Office and you will be signed an academic advisor. Because we want to ensure accuracy on your transfer evaluation, this process could take up to one month. Your nursing academic advisor will reach out to you once your evaluation is done and you are able to register for classes. In the meantime, here are the steps you need to complete:
- Submit immunization records with proof of 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) to Student Affairs by scanning and emailing them to: email@example.com
- If you would like a student ID, take a photo without wearing a hat or sunglasses, and email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your first name, last name, and address in the email to our Campus Security Office. They will send your ID in the mail.
- Make sure you complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). If you start classes in the summer, make sure you fill out both FAFSA’s for the current and next academic year (for example, if you start classes in Summer 2019, you will need to complete the 18-19 FAFSA and the 19-20 FAFSA). The PC code is 003467
- Complete Entrance Counseling and the MPN if you are accepting federal loans.
- Check your student portal to view your bill* per semester. Contact the Student Accounts office (email@example.com) to pay your bill in full or complete a signed payment plan.
- Complete your Payment Agreement and Disclosure Statement. Sign this and get it to your Admissions Counselor or the Student Account office. This must be completed no matter your method for paying your bill.
*Note that your bill will not be available until you are registered for classes.