- ACT score ≥18
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
- At least a “C” in all RT courses (including Anatomy and Physiology)
- NA health form and the following immunizations must be completed and submitted: Tetanus, Polio, MMR, Tuberculosis skin test, Hepatitis B (Find more information about this in the College Catalog)
- Current in CPR throughout the clinical experience
- All students entering an Allied Health program must meet that program’s listed Technical Standards. These standards are required levels of communication skills, motor skills, and visual acuity (See the College Catalog for more information)
Students who have completed the necessary general education requirements and have successfully completed Fundamentals of Rad Science (RT133) and Rad Science Ethics & Patient Care (RT293) are eligible to apply to the RT program. Please download and complete all the application forms below. Students are required to have completed a minimum of (2) 4-hour shadow experiences and submit 3 references.
- To schedule your shadowing experience at Avera St. Luke’s Hospital in Aberdeen, SD please contact Avera St. Lukes education department at 605-622-5588.
- To schedule your shadowing experiences at Mayo Health System i n Fairmont, MN or Mayo Health System in Mankato, MN, please contact Ms. Haase by email (preferred) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 507-235-4658.
- If you have any questions about your shadowing experiences please contact Carrie Mestas at 605-229-8482.
- Please submit all application materials to:
Radiologic Technology Program
1500 N. Main St.
Aberdeen, SD 57401