Become a Saint
Searching for a new employment position can be a major decision in your life.
Presentation College is a warm and welcoming place to work with a great benefit package, and many opportunities to grow as an employee. The Mission of the College to challenge learners toward academic excellence is also extended to encouraging employees to grow to their fullest potential.
If you want to explore the opportunities Presentation College has to offer, please contact the Human Resources Department by either phone at (605) 229-8504 or toll-free 1-800-437-6060 ext. 8504.
For most benefits, the effective date of coverage is the first of the month following 30 days of employment
The employee is responsible for a portion or all of the monthly premiums.
Avera Health Plan
- Vision included
Group Term Life Insurance
- The college provides for the full cost of the premium
- Coverage is equal to two times the employee’s base annual salary
- Supplemental Life insurance also available for purchase
Additional Voluntary Benefits
Flexible Compensation Program (pre-tax)
Critical Illness/Cancer Coverage
- A tuition remission benefit is available to regular full time and regular part time employees
- One class allowed per semester for the first year, two classes per semester after that
- Children of employees also receive this benefit
- Eligible after one year of service
- Up to $2,500 ($1,500 faculty) per academic year for three years for undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Doctoral degree assistance available by approval
College Access 529
Retirement: TIAA-CREF (after 1 year of service, pre-tax)
2016 BENEFIT PLAN RATES COST PER PAY PERIOD (2 Per Month)
Avera Health Plan – Single Coverage: $75.50
Avera Health Plan – Add Child Coverage: $224.00
Avera Health Plan – Add Spouse Coverage: $258.50
Avera Health Plan – Family Coverage: $274.50
Delta Dental Plan – Single Coverage: $7.10
Delta Dental Plan – Family Coverage: $20.51