Why is PC right for you?
There are many reasons to take a look at Presentation College when contemplating a transition from a different school. At Presentation College you will work one on one with an admission counselor to make the transition as easy as possible. We will focus on your individual needs to make sure PC is the right place for you!
If you have 24 semester credits or more, you are eligible for admission if you meet both of the standards below:
- You have a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You are in good standing with your most recently attended school
If you have fewer than 24 semester credits, you’ll also need to meet our freshman admission requirements.
If your GPA is lower than 2.0, you may be admitted on probation, which we consider on an individual basis.
- Submit your admission application
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- Transcripts must come sealed and directly from previous institution(s) to be considered official
- (*Please keep note that ACT scores and high school transcripts may be requested by your admissions counselor)
- Complete and submit your FAFSA.
- In order to be awarded federal financial aid, we need to have record of your FAFSA. Complete yours at fafsa.ed.gov today. If you have already completed the FAFSA, double check that our school code (003467) is included to ensure we receive your information.
Contact your transfer admission counselor with any additional questions or concerns you may have. Visit the admitted students page for more information on what to do after you are admitted. Congrats again on becoming a Presentation College Saint; we are excited to have you join the PC family!