Why is PC right for you?
Would you like to be treated with personal attention and to not be considered just a number? There are many reasons to take a look at Presentation College when contemplating a transition from a different school. At Presentation College you will work one on one with our transfer admission counselor to make the transition as easy as possible. We will focus on your individual needs to make sure PC is the right place for you!
If you have 24 semester credits or more, you are eligible for admission if you meet both of the standards below:
- You have a cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You are in good standing with your most recently attended school
If you have fewer than 24 semester credits, you’ll also need to meet our freshman admission requirements.
If your GPA is lower than 2.0, you may be admitted on probation, which we consider on an individual basis.
- Submit your admission application
- You may fill out the application online at Transfer Student Application. Contact our office at 605-229-8492 with any questions
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- Transcripts must come sealed and directly from previous institution(s) to be considered official
- (*Please keep note that ACT scores and high school transcripts may be requested by your admissions counselor)
- Complete and submit your FAFSA.
- In order to be awarded federal financial aid, we need to have record of your FAFSA. Complete yours at fafsa.ed.gov today. If you have already completed the FAFSA, double check that our school code (003467) is included to ensure we receive your information.
- I’m accepted! Now what?
- Congratulations on your acceptance! As noted on your acceptance letter, now is the time to pay your $100 tuition deposit. You may complete this online here Pay $100 Tuition Deposit
- Check your PC Student Portal
- This is where you will accept your financial aid package, view/pay your bill, view your class schedule, and see any other important information. Check your portal often!
- Apply for housing (if you wish to live on campus).
- If you wish to enjoy the suite style housing facilities we offer on campus, you must submit your housing application. All new students attending Presentation College, Aberdeen campus and enrolled in at least 9 credits are required to live in College housing and purchase a meal plan for their first two academic years. Students that are 21 years of age by the first day of classes of their enrolled semester are exempt from the Housing requirement. If you have any questions, please call 605-229-8382.
- Submit Immunization Records
- Please submit your immunization records, with proof that you have received two doses of MMR; measles, mumps, and rubella and/or are immune to MMR, to Student Affairs by scanning and emailing, faxing or mailing them.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 605-229-8424
- Mail: Office of Student Affairs-1500 N Main St-Aberdeen, SD 57401
Contact your transfer admission counselor with any additional questions or concerns you may have. Congrats again on becoming a Presentation College Saint; we are excited to have you join the PC family!