Welcome to Presentation!
International students at Presentation College excel in the classroom while adding to the college's lively global community. At PC, you will benefit from our small class sizes, hands-on approach, and expert faculty. And, as one of the nation's best small college towns, you will live and learn in a safe and secure environment.
- Application Deadline: July 1
- Admissions Cut-off: July 16
- Application Deadline: November 15
- Admissions Cut-off: December 1
- Apply for Admission and pay the $25 undergraduate application fee
- Submit a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a transcript evaluation. All students who have attended Secondary School outside of the United States must submit required official academic credentials. All post-secondary coursework is required to be evaluated by a National Association of Credit Evaluation Services (NACES) authorized transcript evaluation service. A credit by-credit evaluation is required for all post-secondary coursework. We recommend: https://www.incredevals.org/
- Submit a Declaration of Finance form and Official Bank Statement. Ask your Admission Counselor for more details, and a copy of those forms.