Direct Links
Presentation College

← Back to News Articles

PC professor publishes first novel

schultz

ABERDEEN, S.D. – Presentation College Arts & Sciences Professor Angelia Schultz has released her first young adult novel titled “The Nameless: Book I”. The fantasy fiction novel, available on Barnesandnoble.com for Nook, Amazon.com for Kindle, Apple iBookstore, Kobobooks.com, and Gardner’s iBookstore in the U.K., is part I of a series about “duality, redemption, and the very nature of divine creation.”

Schultz has been a faculty member at PC since 2009 and teaches courses in Freshmen Composition and Remedial Composition courses, as well as a variety of Literature and Humanities courses. She spends her spare time writing upcoming fiction novels in the series.

“One lesson I’ve learned from the process is to practice what I preach,” said Schultz. “I can’t wait for my students to edit my work and have fun pointing out the errors I made from not following my own advice.”

The community is invited to attend a book launch party at the Red Rooster Coffee House in Aberdeen  Friday, June 28, from 7– 10 p.m. For more information, Schultz can be reached at (605) 290-1532.

← Back to News Articles